Experienced, Skilled and Passionate Android Engineers needed to build high quality solutions for business customers using Kotlin, Java and other related technologies.
We are an organization that delights our customers by eliminating their pain points regarding information management with solutions powered by the best in kind processes, technologies, talent, and attitudes whilst remaining a socially responsible, profitable, and enduring corporate citizen. We are looking for an experienced Android developer who will work on modernizing, maintaining, and/or extending a code base of Native Android applications. You will also be responsible for reducing complexity, maintaining unit tests, creating integrations, and/or adding new features. Daily tasks will include algorithm development; system-level problem solving; writing high-quality, non-duplicated, and documented code; database schema design. You will create pixel-perfect implementations of mock-ups provided by our designers.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Write quality code and maintain responsiveness of the application.
- Identify bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Improving accuracy by developing automatic unit tests and integration tests
- Architecture direction of the solution from local database storage to front end
- Strong design skills applying Android frameworks, data structure, algorithm knowledge
- Proficiency in Kotlin and or Java
- Experience using persistence solutions like Room, Realm.io, Cupboard etc
- Writing Unit and UI Tests
- Experience with git revision control
- Ability to measure and tune application performance using Android Studio Profiler
- Knowledge of Android networking using Retrofit and coroutines
- Strong work ethic
- Experience with Agile Software Development