We are hiring a Scrum master to monitor scrum processes and lead our teams
The ideal candidate shall be responsible for monitoring the scrum processes and scrum meetings, facilitate increase in team efficiency, motivate the team; spin and argues for changes that will ensure quality and timeliness. He/she shall ensure the DoD (Definition of done) is being followed
- 3+ years working experience with frameworks under Agile (Scrum & Kanban).
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written.
- Professional certification in agile (PSM 1)
- Experience with Agile tools (Azure DevOps or Jira).
- Knowledge of software development cycle.
- Enabling teams to self-organize, self-manage and deliver via effective Agile practices
- Support and enforce the team rules on topics like quality, Kanban WIP etc
- Active leading and supporting relentless improvement of the way the team performs its activities.
- Facilitate meetings like Daily Stand-Up, Iteration Review and Iteration Retrospective.
- Engage & proactively coach Product Owners to constantly refine the product backlog, with a focus on ensuring that backlog items/requirements are ready for planning into a future sprint.
- Facilitate daily team synchronization stand-ups, Sprint Planning sessions, retrospectives and sprint reviews /delivery demos/show-and-tells.
- Heavily involved in team activation with guidance on structure, risk identification and mitigation strategies
- Design, develop and establish agile governance understanding the value of metrics such as estimates and actuals, burn down and velocity
- Take proactive ownership of issues that could impact delivery of team commitments, reaching out to the wider Head of Software Delivery, IT community, Product Owners or other stakeholders to facilitate impediment removal.
- Ensure that dependencies with other teams across the organization or with third parties are highlighted during sprint planning sessions and managed accordingly.
- Work closely with the Product Owners leads to develop a continuous improvement roadmap